Payrates, Salaries, Terms and Conditions
Understanding and knowing if you are paying correctly can be daunting. Especially so when complicated overtime, rosters, penalties, allowances and leave entitlements may be applicable or change. Sometimes even the basics, such as matching job skills against pay rate levels can be challenging. Likewise many businesses aren’t sure what or how to lawfully pay apprentices, flat rates, or for managers whose salaries, incentives or other benefits are well above the Awards.
We help Australian companies and calculate rates of pay, interpretation and application of Awards, and other employment laws. We also provide salary advice and reviews. We audit, review and advise if you are meeting your lawful obligations, or paying market salaries.
We provide a product range that respects our customers as astute business owners. The Rates of Pay Compliance Audit Service will:
- Assist you to protect your business, and acknowledge that:
- there is increased industry awareness that workplace compliance is important
- most business owners desire to do the right thing by their valued employees
- small businesses could better safe guard against potential claims
- Provide a customised, rates of pay audit that supports new and growing businesses to comply with the Fair Work Act, and is:
- applicable for all small to medium sized businesses employing one person to Australia-wide enterprises
- preventing potential incorrect payments, back pay or fines
- explanation of application of allowance, penalty rates and other Award terms and conditions
- Cut through the Workplace Compliance maze
- tick the box toward getting the fundamentals in place
- enhancing positive workplace cultures
- just in time assistance for the fast-paced business owner
About the Rates of Pay Compliance Audit – Standard Service
The Rates of Pay Compliance Audit – Standard Service is a customised service to assist employers with workplace compliance. During this audit, our experts will review how the Award terms and conditions (and other Fair Work Act requirements) are applied and paid to employees. A Business Embassy representative will conduct either a virtual or on site audit of your applied payrates, terms and conditions against a checklist of Award and State legislation. This service includes up to a maximum 8 hours time allocation to complete the audit. The audit will be conducted on agreed dates suitable to your business.
Who should buy this Rates of Pay Compliance Audit Standard Service?
All Small to medium sized Australian business owners who are covered by the Fair Work Act or State Legislation.
Contact with Customers
The Rates of Pay Compliance Audit Standard Service requires two-way communications with you and our Business Embassy representative to obtain critical information including:
- Employer Details
- Employer Payroll information
- Applied Terms and conditions for employment start date, salary, hours of work, breaks, allowances
To keep up to date with news and articles follow us at https://www.facebook.com/businessembassyaustralia/