How can your employees work safely?
Communicate Site Safety
A concise Driving on Site Policyendorsed by senior leadership can be a powerful statement.
We suggest you use this Policy when setting appropriate standards within your company. Also, it is best to apply the Driving on Site Policyacross the company, and in conjunction with other policies including
- Behaviour in the Workplace Policy,
- Code of Conduct Policy,
- Company Vehicle Use Policy
- Training, Learning and Development Policy
- New Employee Induction Policy
Once you have purchased and downloaded one or more policies, let all employees know the policies are now in place. Advise your employees to read, understand and how to apply the policies in all they do.
Policies Set the Tone for Your Operations and Management
Policies can demonstrate your senior leadership’s promise to good governance and lawful operations. The benefits of policies are to:
- provide consistent guidance for employees and management
- set the tone for all Company dealings both within and external to the business
- include key laws applicable to employees, management and the Company
- describe company standards and expectations without ambiguity
- set a benchmark for both employees and management as to what is acceptable expectations within the workplace
Want to customise this policy? Book in for paid support in an online chat or call. Or, hire our experienced HR experts to do the work for you. Not sure what to do next? Ask us about the Flexible Working Arrangements Procedure to help you implement your new program across your business. We are Your Go To Experts
Please download this document within 3 days of your order. You can only download this file once. If you have any issues with the download, please contact us with your purchase date and receipt number. Our terms and conditions http://myworkembassy.com/website-terms-conditions/