Care for your employees' safety?
Let Employees Know How To Use Your Company Assets
The Company Vehicle Use Policy is suitable for all sized businesses. This policy clearly describes the company’s expectations and guiding principles for employee use of Company Vehicles. It is a concise declaration providing guiding principles for staff conduct as employees and as representatives of the Company.
We suggest you use this Policy when setting appropriate standards within your company. Also, it is best to apply the Company Vehicle Use Policy across the company, and in conjunction with other policies including
- Behaviour in the Workplace Policy,
- Code of Conduct Policy,
- Driving on Site Policy
- Training, Learning and Development Policy
- New Employee Induction Policy
Once you have purchased and downloaded one or more policies, let all employees know the policies are now in place. Advise your employees to read, understand and how to apply the policies in all they do.
Policies Set the Tone for Your Operations and Management
Policies can demonstrate your senior leadership’s promise to good governance and lawful operations. The benefits of policies are to:
- provide consistent guidance for employees and management
- set the tone for all Company dealings both within and external to the business
- include key laws applicable to employees, management and the Company
- describe company standards and expectations without ambiguity
- set a benchmark for both employees and management as to what is acceptable expectations within the workplace
It’s very important to make sure you cover your employer requirements. Use our Online or Premium support service to contact our HR experts for assistance if you intend to use this policy in any:
- employee performance management
- discipline or termination proceedings
You can access our professional, paid premium support as an online chat or call — or hire our experienced HR experts to do the work for you.
Please download this document within 3 days of your order. You can only download this file once. If you have any issues with the download, please contact us with your purchase date and receipt number. Our terms and conditions http://myworkembassy.com/website-terms-conditions/
Keep up to date with news
On our blog
The Dirty Truth of Handshake Agreements http://myworkembassy.com/fairwork-employee-contracts-agreements/ The Right to Hire and Fire http://myworkembassy.com/hire-and-fire/