Business Embassy brings the lessons learned in corporate to entrepreneurs and small businesses. Find out how Your Go To Experts have helped a civil and construction startup in this family startup case study.
- The owner had no previous business management experience nor corporate experience
- The owner was sitting in an office, with a new company name but no customers
- The family was reliant upon business success
- Owner had lots of ideas but no business plan
What We Did
Weekly mentoring plus half-day strategy sessions
- Defined what “success” would look like and articulated milestones to be achieved
- Determined resource plan
- Identified target market and “ideal client”
- Produced a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the business)
- Guidance on who to approach and how to go about meeting with potential corporate clients
- Follow up sessions
Results within 6 months
Positive Cash Flow
Established cash-positive with savings and investments for future growth
Landed two-year contracts with a major mining company
Joint Venture & Partnership
Achieved a successful Joint Venture and partnership that complimented and leveraged the strengths and opportunities
Acheived Financial Goals
Employed family members
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Cost = $1,975
Why We Do It
The experts who founded Business Embassy saw startups and family businesses struggling with common business problems. The founders want to share their commercial business experience with all types of businesses.
Call us for a free, 30-minute discussion about your unique needs.
We are Your Go To Experts for hands-on, get-it-done business results.